In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 472
Online now 379 Record: 5026 (1/15/2014)
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
Maybe I'm just dumb...and its most likely the case but why don't we have just a continuous recruiting thread? If we don't I'll start the convoy!! Guess the five top gators of the class...ones who make the most impact...I think opinions could range a ton here so should be fun.
1. Hargraves - Outstanding lock down....I hope he redshirts too cause we don't need him next year. But this guy with muschamp and Quinn is a first round lock if he stays healthy.
2. Ahmad fulwood - He is the next stud wr to me...has the perfect skill set for our pro offense. Won't be as high a draft as others but no position needs more for us....pumped for his...he is dunbar 2.0.
3. Jordan sherit - He becomes our next dunlap....every time I watched him i got pumped as heck that he is a gator. His positive attitude is only a plus.
4. Caleb brantley - Kid will play immediately and stay a force till he probably leaves early lol.
5. Kelvin Taylor/mcmillian....toss up. I think Taylor will split time with Jones and lane for a lot of his career limiting his impact some but I think by year two he becomes the feature back. Mcmillian may compete for bostics spot by his Sophie year. Great instincts.
My top five based on need (none of these will RS, btw):
1) Kelvin Taylor- may very well start. EE
2) Caleb Brantley- a DT, nuff said
3) Ahmad Fulwood- a big target, nuff said
4) Hearns/Choppa Dan- both will play a ton of snaps
5) Marcell Harris- Elam replacement
We do not have a continuous recruiting thread because each update gets posted in its own thread, just like every other site.
"Who was your source? Church mice in here....." - Coach Muschamp
1) Hargreaves the Third - more Haden than Janoris
2) Kelvin Taylor - first workhorse here in a while
3) Daniel McMillian - goon?
4) Marcell Harris - the ideal safety prospect in my opinion
5) Ahmad Fulwood - could be the reliable target we're looking for
Top five based on talent
Hargreaves - May very well find himself as the second or third corner next year, despite how good the others are. Thats how these coaches roll. At the least, he needs to be on ST's and get a shot at returning kicks. Honestly, we just need to get him on the field. If there isn't room at DB in year one, give him some snaps at WR. I PROMISE you he'd be our most talented WR from day one.
McMillian - Best LB in Florida. Big need position. EE and will play early. Best LB prospect we've signed since Jelani in 09
Kelvin Taylor - Work horse RB. More talented than any RB we have now. Will start at some point next year. Perfect RB for a team with an OL that can't sustain running lanes for long. He has a knack for finding/creating his own lanes and getting 5-8 yards out of nothing, which is what we need. Not a homerun threat, but explosive in short bursts, which is very important in the SEC, especially for a crap OL
Keanu Neal - Very talented safety or LB prospect. Very versatile and ready from day one to contribute somewhere. Will be a monster sooner than later. Best safety in the state imo. Smart kid who will learn the scheme quickly at Safety or LB.
Caleb Brantley - Really raw right now, but is as talented as any DT we've signed in years, minus Floyd. He needs some time, but the upside is ridiculous. Best physical tools of any DT in the state this year.
Based on need
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports