In partnership with CBSSports.com
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
Just like that Florida has opened up a pretty good lead. Hitting everything from behind the arc. 5-6 so far tonight. Kentucky is 1-2 there and has already turned it over nine times in the first half. Guard play the major difference so far tonight.
Staff reporter. Twitter: www.twitter.com/Goldkamp247 | Facebook: www.facebook.com/swamp247
Is there a coach in all of sports you hate more then Coach Cal? He just looks and acts like a slim ball to me.
And we clearly have the better team. And coach. Boom
that sequence of no call then the call on us was awful
That was sick!
Prather come to play today!
I freaking <3 Prather!
that should have been an And 1
Watch SportsCenter tonight, folks.
Ohhh let's doooo it
ooorrrannngeeee and bluuueee it
Need to get a score or stop here and keep the lead at double digits and not give up some of the momentum before half.
That last 4-0 run by UK is what kills us.
would have been nice to slow it down there
Stupid way to end the half I'n this game.
great first half by the Gators
U sure are negative now..
Great half overall IMO
Yeah maybe, but this game is critical and I'n terms of the tourney now is the time.
Couple thoughts from the first half:
- Great, great job by Murphy and Young to stay relatively out of foul trouble after both picked up one in the first three minutes. To only pick up one more between the two was vital.
- Given that, it's amazing that Florida took so many charges effectively. Couple of those calls go the other way, this is a very, very different game. Risky, but worked great in the first half. Let's see if they back off that a little bit with a lead.
- Getting two on both Noel and Cauley-Stein means Kentucky can't be quite as aggressive in the paint without it being a bit of a risk, at least for the first few minutes in the second half. Even without blocking shots, Noel has altered four or five shots.
- Florida did a better job late in the half of backing it out and finding the open threes. Major difference in the game right now. Gators are 5-7 from three at the half.
- Kentucky's guards can't handle Florida's guards on the defensive end. Wilbekin, Boynton and company are really getting into them and forcing turnovers, which I thought would be a huge key to the game.
- Florida could have finished the half slightly better, but anyone would have taken a 13-point lead into the break if offered that option 30 minutes ago. Very good half, especially considering the Gators couldn't play their traditional lineup for most of the half.
Lighten up, Nate.
Sucks i am at work until 9. Looks like Billy has released the Prather!
only gripe at end ....why BD had KB take it up and take a heat check deep 3??
1. KB is our weakest ballhandling guard
2. His 3pt shot has been off
think Mike Ro or SW should have had the ball in their hands and pushed it up vs KB milking clock down to 1 second and heaving a 30 ft 3pter
Wilbekin just picked up his second foul.
Florida has gotten the majority of the calls in this game. That's a big factor, but Kentucky is getting abused by the Gators on defense. Can't seem to figure out how to beat the guards.
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports