In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 588
Online now 536 Record: 5026 (1/15/2014)
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
According to ESPN's rankings, Florida #Gators have 10% of the top 100 players in the nation committed for 2013. Nuts.
LORD FORGIVE ME FOR THE GOON DADDY IS COMING OUT TONIGHT
Not just good...special. And it's just gonna get better...
According to ESPN 24% of the nation's top 100 players come from the Sunshine State. That's right the other 49 states including Texas, California, Georgia, Ohio etc make up the other 76%.
Slightly skewed numbers in favor of the Florida schools in the first place if you go off ESPN.
Follow me on Twitter at www.twitter.com/LukeStampini
I hate their rankings and think most of it is skewed, however get the #1 espn class and you have ESPN pretty much sucking your team off all day on NSD
Good point. We'll get a lot of coverage. Can't hurt
Rolin > Anzalone
Absurd how legit this class is. With the way Muschamp developes players this class will be epic.
its really good lol kind of amazing how we hit on almost all positions too OL, DL, RB, DB, WR, LB man we killed it and the group of early enrollees is probably as good as we've ever had too
This post has been edited 2 times, most recently by TravisFLAx8 16 months ago
Another boss class, especially if it closes the way it looks like it will. Lets get Daniel or Hatcher, and another DT. Class will be complete in my mind with one more pass rusher and one more inside guy.. Everything else is pure gravy.
ALEXANDER AND COLLINS?
Honestly wouldn't even surprise me if Muschamp and Co. would be able to pull it off.
Think we have a better than 50% shot at both
Alexander, Collins, Daniel, Treadwell, Adams.
Its moving a little
Hatcher,Collins.Clark and Reed would be a nice finish.
reuben foster, nkemdiche, matthew thomas, treadwell, Alexander
Champ is going to get Mac watch.
Add Daniels/Hatcher/Ogundeko, Clark/WR, Reed/DT and this class will be the building block to titles. I'd rather have another DE/Buck or WR than Collins.
He's the one I'm least confident about since he is so all over the place
Very good. But I'm not sure "special" is the word I'd use. Not yet anyway.
Not an elite QB (though he very well could develop into a starter; time will tell). Could use one more major talent at WR. And one more big guy on the DL.
VERY good, though. Got to give this staff a lot of credit, for sure
On Twitter: @Niebuhr247
As someone else mentioned, the only reason I care about the ESPN rankings is perception. I want to keep that #1 class on ESPN so every recruit, parent, coach constantly hears about it, and we get tons of exposure in the UA AA game.
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports